By the end of this course, you will have learned everything you need to take your IELTS Speaking exam with confidence and earn your best score.
This course works for both IELTS Academic and General Training students.
Here is what this course offers:
• We begin with the fundamentals. What do IELTS examiners look for? In this course, you will learn how to easily meet each requirement for the Band 7 score.
• How to answer any question, even if you don't know what to say? Strategies for each part of the exam will help you provide extended answers that earn a high score, no matter what the questions may be.
• How to deal with difficult questions? Learn the exact phrases and expressions to use in tricky situations.
• Find the answers to those burning questions (Should I correct myself? What if I don’t know the answer? and many others).
• Practise in a smart way with seven IELTS Speaking practice tests that imitate exam conditions. These pre-recorded tests will prepare you for the pace and pressure of the real exam (No live communication or feedback is included).
What is included in this course?
• 15 video lessons including multiple examples
• downloadable PDF guides
• 7 pre-recorded practice tests
- What do IELTS Examiners Look for? 4 Assessment Criteria
- 3 Keys to Fluency and Coherence | Part 1 FREE PREVIEW
- 3 Keys to Fluency and Coherence | Part 2
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Vocabulary Score (Lexical Resource)
- Essential IELTS Speaking Linking Words
- 3 Pillars of a Strong Grammar Score (Grammatical Range and Accuracy)
- 6 Steps to Improving Your Pronunciation Score
- IELTS Speaking Band Descriptors
- Strategy for Part 1 – Interview
- 8 Easy Ways to Answer Any Question in Part 1
- Recent Questions - Part 1
- Strategy for Part 2 – Presentation
- 7 Tricks to Talk for 2 Minutes in Part 2
- Recent Questions - Part 2
- Strategy for Part 3 – Discussion
- 2 Answer Structures for Any Part 3 Question | Part 1
- 2 Answer Structures for Any Part 3 Question | Part 2
- Recent Questions - Part 3
Your IELTS Speaking Partner
Hi! I'm Asiya!
Originally from Kazakhstan, I moved to London in 2011 to study for my master’s degree and have called this city home ever since.
After graduating with distinction, I worked in one of the UK’s largest banks and eventually set up FasTrack Education, a company that helps other people who are, as I once was, seeking to pass the IELTS exam and study in the UK.
Today my IELTS score is 8.5. But back in 2010 I managed to achieve 7.5 at the first attempt with just over a week of preparation and without ever visiting an English-speaking country. And this is possible for you too.
It has been three years since I started my IELTS research. I read books, take practice tests and real exams, speak to students and former IELTS examiners in order to find the best way to pass this exam. During this time, I have learned a great deal and have been honoured to teach thousands of students via my online courses and over 11 million via free YouTube lessons.
Let me help you pass your exam. Ready? Let's get started!
Does this course prepare for IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training?
Both. The Speaking section is the same in the IELTS Academic and the IELTS General Training tests.
How long will it take to complete the course?
The course is composed of 2.5 hours of video lessons and seven practice tests lasting 15 minutes each. By studying just 40 minutes a day, you can complete the curriculum in one week.
How long will I have access to the course?
The course is yours for as long as you need it.
Once you join the course, your access will be activated for one year. If it expires before you have passed your exam, send us an email and we will be happy to extend it free of charge.
Will I find samples answers?
The practice tests come without answers because I believe that learning answers of other people is not likely to help you pass your exam. This course will help you develop your speaking skills and prepare your own answers to a variety of questions.
Who is this course for?
- You are hardworking and want to achieve your best score on the IELTS exam.
- Your current level of English is at least B1.
What if I do not like the course?
This course comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you complete the full course and don’t feel that it worked for you, send us an email within 14 days of purchase and we will promptly refund your course fee. (Please note that you must complete your practice tests.)
What others have been saying about this course:
Thank you! It is the best course I have ever had.
About 3 months ago I bought a course for 350$. However, it was useless as well as boring. Now, listening to your course where you give only essential and important information, I fell myself much more confident. If I had a chance, I would recommen...
Experience of taking this course.
I was pretty stressed about the speaking section of the test and mainly about my lack of knowledge about the marking criteria , but you were like an angel to me ma'am. Your course was a breath of fresh air for me which provided me with all I need ...
Strategies for IELTS speaking part1,2, and 3
Hi Ms. Asiya, your course really help me a lot to enhance my speaking skills. You used tools that is very useful for learning and they are easy to understand too. You're really such an amazing IELTS teacher. Thank you for bringing me more closer t...
Excellent and last minute resort.
I would like to say that this speaking course has helped me enormously.. It is very well explained.
Thank you Asiya this course is very helpful
Thank you Asiya this course is very helpful