This course includes a step-by-step guide to writing a high-scoring essay and all the must-knows about IELTS Writing Task 2 that will help you improve your score quickly.
• You will start by developing a full understanding of how IELTS essays are assessed, how your score is calculated, and exactly what you need to do to fulfil each requirement for a Band 7 essay.
• To a large extent, your success on exam day will depend on your ability to quickly identify what to write about. You will learn five ways of generating ideas and will choose the one that works for you. Also, I will show you how to plan your essays effectively in order to write them more quickly.
• You will master the technique of writing your essays sentence by sentence using guides that will tell you what each sentence should be about. Do you ever have a problem not knowing what to write about next? This technique will help you solve it.
- Fully understand how IELTS scoring works and what you need to do to achieve Band 7+
- Find your way to easily generate relevant ideas on any topic
- Know exactly what to include in your essay and how best to structure it
- Learn to quickly write Band 7+ essays sentence by sentence
- 18 videos with a comprehensive set of relevant information
- Lots of practical examples with full explanations
- Downloadable templates and step-by-step guides
- Five model essays (one for each type of essay)
- VIDEO: How to Write an Introduction, part 1
- VIDEO: How to Write an Introduction, part 2
- PDF: Practice Task - Writing an Introduction
- VIDEO: Writing Body Paragraphs (One Idea)
- PDF: Practice Task - Body Paragraph with One Idea
- VIDEO: Writing Body Paragraphs (Three Ideas)
- PDF: Practice Task - Body Paragraph with Three Ideas
- VIDEO: Writing Body Paragraphs (Two Ideas)
- PDF: Practice Task - Body Paragraph with Two Ideas
- VIDEO: How to Write a Conclusion, part 1
- VIDEO: How to Write a Conclusion, part 2
- PDF: Practice Task - Writing a Conclusion
- PDF: Practice Task - Writing Full Essays
Your IELTS Writing Partner
Hi there, I'm Asiya! Based in London, I help people from all over the world prepare for the IELTS exam and access higher education in the UK.
Eight years ago I lived in Kazakhstan and studying in the UK was my dream. Back then I managed to achieve 7.5 in the IELTS Academic exam at the first attempt and was accepted by the university of my choice.
Since then, I have completed my master's degree in London with distinction, worked at one of the UK’s largest banks, and co-founded Fastrack Education, the consultancy that helps others achieve their dreams.
Having dedicated the last two years to researching the IELTS exam, I have learned a great deal about how to tackle it best (and scored 8.5 myself). During this time, I have been honoured to teach over two thousand students via my online courses and I will be happy to see you on one of them too.
Is this course suitable for IELTS Academic or General Training?
The requirements for Writing Task 2 are the same in IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. However, the topics differ slightly. Please note, this course is tailored to preparing for the IELTS Academic test; all topics and model answers use the IELTS Academic wording.
How long will it take to complete the course?
The video content will take only two hours to complete. The practice tasks will require an additional four hours of your time. To get the maximum benefit from this course, I recommend revisiting the material at least once.
How long will I have access to the course?
The course is yours for as long as you need it.
Once you join the course, your access will be activated for one year. If it expires before you have passed your exam, send us an email and we will be happy to extend it free of charge.
Who is this course for?
- You are hard working and want to achieve Band 7in IELTS Writing. The course can also benefit those aiming to obtain Band 6 or Band 8.
- Your current level of English is at least B2.
I need to improve my Writing score from Band 5 to Band 7. Is this course right for me?
Your IELTS Writing score depends on your English skills as well as the thoroughness of your exam preparation. If your current score is 1.5 points or more below your target score, taking this course alone will not be sufficient to achieve the required improvement. In that case, I recommend taking an extended Academic English course in a language school alongside your IELTS preparation.
Will anybody check my essays?
No, this course does not include an essay checking service, allowing us to keep the prices down. However, you will find sample answers to which you can compare your essays.
What if I do not like the course?
This course comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you complete the full course, don’t feel that it worked for you and submit your practice tasks within 14 days of purchase, we will promptly refund your course fee.
What others have been saying about this course:
7.5 Writing Band Score on the first time
Thank you so much Asiya and Fastback Education team, I can't believe that this course, which I took 3 weeks before my exam, boosted tremendously the way I write English essays. The Writing Task 2 course helped me not only to achieve the score...
Mastering IELTS Writing Task 2
My heartfelt congratulations to Asiya and team for showcasing a one of a kind review course which is really worth the penny. I admire your vision of helping your learners aim and achieve high mark. Amidst the increasing number of websites and blog...
A small notice
Hello Asiya Hope my words find you well With all honesty, I benefited a lot from this course and I have known many things for the first time, yet I have been teaching IELTS since for 10 years. That is why I have to watch and follow the course ...
Useful and easy to understand.
I absolutely love this course. It showed me how to plan my essays and how to introduce my ideas on a paper. You can print the templates and keep them for future practise. Definitely I feel more prepared for my exam and don't stress as much as befo...
I cannot thank you enough for what I received from you. The materials provided were just what I needed to get band 7 in the writing section. I have taken IELTS twice after finishing this course and I got 7 in writing twice in a row ! I reall...
Miss Rabah Fadlalla
It is just brilliant course. This is the first time I have been through a course that works step by step and gives me an answer to the question in my head. Thank you you are wonderful tutor.
Provides clear guides of how to structure your Task 2 step-by-step but without memorizing entire phrases. Instead, you learn how to do it in a way that seems original to the examiner. Let´s hope it will work for the exam!
It’s worth it!
I appreciate the lectures that have provided clear and simple strategies for writing task2. In my case, I have many ideas but no perfect format to present them. So the video course have helped me to tidy up my messy ideas and present with their fo...
I would like to write some essays about task two and would like you to check and give feedback to my essays please .
Wow this is exactly what I was looking for the best part its very concise thanks a million this has boosted my confidence a lot for writing task 2
Things needs to add up
Thanks for your efforts it’s really well covered I appreciate your hard work,if you could have reviewed few writing tasks it would have great help
so helpful course
Your videos are so useful and easy to understand. Please keep uploading more videos. My test will be in January 31st.
This is what I needed, thank you! A concise and precise way of summerising the tasks, and at the same time you made it easy to understand, straightforward structures with good examples.
Hi Asiya Thank you so much the course is amazing and it helps me a lot. God bless you ❤💙💜💚💓💖😘 Highly recommended!
Very logically organised
It is has been a great help and motivation to watch her short videos as well as using her documents and templates. She provides a clear guidance on how to approach the task, so that you are well prepared for any kind of Task 2 type you will get.
A well structured course!
Asiya, you are superb at giving at well structured lesson. Students, if they keep this structure in mind, can never go off track. Great Job!!! Is there similar course on Speaking?
Simply great and really helpful course
Hi Asiya, I have taken your course and found it really helpful. It clarifies many misunderstandings that IELTS candidates face during the exam, especially w.r.t. the type of question and how to respond accordingly while staying within the limit...
Highly educative. I have recommend this course.
Lots of thanks to you!!!
Thank you for clear explanations and instructions for writing task 2. I know it help me on my exam day, and I'll get a high score.
Thank you Asiya for preparing this materials
People try to help IELTS student via free course.
Hello, I hope this message finds you well, I really appreciate a lot this course and thanks to you for having created this lovely IELS material. May God bless, his peace and love to protect your home. Regards Arnulfo.
Mastering ielts task 2
I really appreciate the simplicity of the explanation of the task,it motivated me more to continue studying.thanks
I loved this course, just simple and clear.
I would recommend this to everyone who is stuck at 6.5 in writing as we need a simple guidance, though we think know many of it but the real problem is we are stuck at just reading it at sample but not practising it. I am confident that I’m tomorr...